You are number:

Wish To Follow Me?

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Buhari A Sufficient Case Study.| Adurosakin Olajide Writes

I wish I studied in the Faculty of
Education.

My Thesis Title could have been:

'Education Enhances Eloquence: Mr
Muhammadu Buhari As A Sufficient
Case Study.'

Without being in the Biological
Sciences, I could have got a living
specimen, and My evidences could have
been short speeches of less than 5
minutes each, streamed on a video
device.

I could have been graded A, as none of my Supervisors will ever watch
the clips to
the end before adjudging Me a Genius through My indubitable proof that
portrays a Man whose speech will make a deaf mute bless the Creator
for making him dumb rather than stutter like a Khoikhoi Tribesman.

I still dey come...

AOB
XXXI/I/MMXV


DISCLAIMER; BN BLOG accepts no
liability for the content of this post, or for the consequences of any
actions taken on the basis of the
information provided. Any views or opinions presented in this post are
solely those of the writer (Adurosakin Olajide )
and do not necessarily
represent BN BLOG.

Furthermore, BN BLOG will not accept any liability in respect of
such communication, and the
writer responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other
liability arising.


Follow On Twitter @Bnspeaks

No comments: